On April 7, the China Village (ACB) Library hosted a Ukrainian Easter Egg Decorating Workshop with local artist and instructor Lesia Sochor. Using a special tool called “Kistka,” a candle flame, beeswax and dyes, adults and children alike enjoyed learning the ancient craft and made colorful and original decorated eggs to bring home. The library schedules a diverse assortment of monthly events at the library for all who are interested as part of its community and cultural events program. All of the library’s programs are free and everyone is welcome.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Four Seasons Club fishing derby revived
- China/Vassalboro fifth graders help with revegetation program
- China’s Anita Smith cited by statewide group
- JMG announces students of the quarter in China
- China resident is Maine’s Conservation Officer of the Year
- China Middle Schoolers tour Kennebec Technologies
- China Boy Scouts hold Sunday Service at China Baptist Church
- Addition, renovations completed at China Middle School
- 2019-’20 Real Estate Tax Due Dates
- Karen Hatch: Queen of the Swap Shop