Do you need assistance finding local programs that can help you get food or address other critical needs that have arisen due to COVID-nineteen?
The Eldercare Locator stands ready to connect older adults, caregivers and professionals to local meals and community-based services that address critical needs and social isolation. One call or click to the Eldercare Locator at 800-6-7-7–1-1-1-6 or elder-care–dot–a-c-l–dot–
The Eldercare Locator is a free public service of the U.S. Administration for Community Living and is administered by the National Association of Area Agencies on Aging. Find us online at elder-care–dot–a-c-l–dot–
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- FOR YOUR HEALTH: Staying Healthy in Stressful Times
- FOR YOUR HEALTH: Older people less likely to reminisce
- FOR YOUR HEALTH – The public health threat no one talks about: loneliness
- FOR YOUR HEALTH: Feeding A Global Need
- FOR YOUR HEALTH: Every Young Man Should Know About This Type Of Cancer Prevention
- FOR YOUR HEALTH: Stock Up On Healthful Food
- FOR YOUR HEALTH: What Is Your Migraine Treatment IQ?
- FOR YOUR HEALTH: COVID-19 Can Cause Kidney Injury, Yet Most Americans Don’t Know It
- FOR YOUR HEALTH: Turn your summer vacation into a staycation
- FOR YOUR HEALTH: Kitchen Design with Health and Ergonomics in Mind