Do you need assistance finding local programs that can help you get food or address other critical needs that have arisen due to COVID-nineteen?
The Eldercare Locator stands ready to connect older adults, caregivers and professionals to local meals and community-based services that address critical needs and social isolation. One call or click to the Eldercare Locator at 800-6-7-7–1-1-1-6 or elder-care–dot–a-c-l–dot–
The Eldercare Locator is a free public service of the U.S. Administration for Community Living and is administered by the National Association of Area Agencies on Aging. Find us online at elder-care–dot–a-c-l–dot–
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- FOR YOUR HEALTH: What Blood Cancer Patients Need To Know
- FOR YOUR HEALTH: Consuming healthy foods and beverages
- FOR YOUR HEALTH — Mask Matters: Why Selecting The Right Mask Provides Pandemic Protection
- FOR YOUR HEALTH: Why Long-Term Care Should Be A Retiree’s Top Concern
- FOR YOUR HEALTH: Many Older Americans Heading Into The Holidays Feeling Depressed
- FOR YOUR HEALTH: Supporting Children And Teens In Managing Their Diabetes
- FOR YOUR HEALTH: Your Ophthalmologist Is Ready To See You
- FOR YOUR HEALTH: Water Stations Keep Kids Safe, Hydrated In School
- FOR YOUR HEALTH: Making Diet Decisions During A Pandemic
- FOR YOUR HEALTH – Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease: Are You At Risk?