Do you need assistance finding local programs that can help you get food or address other critical needs that have arisen due to COVID-nineteen?
The Eldercare Locator stands ready to connect older adults, caregivers and professionals to local meals and community-based services that address critical needs and social isolation. One call or click to the Eldercare Locator at 800-6-7-7–1-1-1-6 or elder-care–dot–a-c-l–dot–
The Eldercare Locator is a free public service of the U.S. Administration for Community Living and is administered by the National Association of Area Agencies on Aging. Find us online at elder-care–dot–a-c-l–dot–
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- FOR YOUR HEALTH: Being 55+ Has Its Advantages
- FOR YOUR HEALTH: Cataract Surgery Saves An Avid Bowler’s Vision In Record Time
- FOR YOUR HEALTH: Free Professional Help For Family Caregivers
- FOR YOUR HEALTH: 9 Scientific Secrets to Healthy Aging
- FOR YOUR HEALTH – Managing Chronic Kidney Disease: Take Charge Of Your Health
- FOR YOUR HEALTH: Support For People With Disabilities On The Journey To Work
- FOR YOUR HEALTH: Why Some ‘Super Ager’ Folks Keep Minds Dementia-Free
- FOR YOUR HEALTH: A Tool To Save Lives
- FOR YOUR HEALTH: Tiny Teeth Are A BIG Deal
- FOR YOUR HEALTH: Keep Your Air Clean