Over 40 local youth took part in a free USA Football First Down clinic offered by Winslow Youth Football and Cheerleading, and Waterville Youth Football on June 22 at Poulin Field, in Winslow. Winslow and Waterville football players led the drills while coaches spoke about the importance of school and working hard in everything you do.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- It’s graduation season for area high schools
- Black Raiders defeat Purple Panthers
- Winslow homecoming 2019
- Local trio cited at annual soccer banquet
- Congratulations to area graduates — Class of 2020
- Local groups observe 76th anniversary of D-Day invasion
- Local students on dean’s list at Dean College for Fall 2019
- St. John School, in Winslow, to close at end of school year
- Three local students on Dean College fall 2019 dean’s list
- Maine politics: A conversation with five local legislators