To the editor:
The Sylvester family, on behalf of Jack and Ann Sylvester, extend their appreciation and unending thanks to the town of China, China Village Fire Department and the surrounding municipalities for the parade on May 30. In his own words Jack would like to say, “Thank you all so much for the reception. I’m so happy I could help you folks all these years and it’s awful good to be seen.”
The Sylvester family
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- LETTERS: Freedom has many meanings
- LETTERS: Sad day at Country Manor
- LETTERS: Just a reminder
- LETTERS: Seniors program does incredible work
- LETTERS: Caretakers deserve higher pay
- LETTERS: Juneteenth does not take away from July 4
- LETTERS: In-person learning still the best way
- LETTERS: Urges support of affordable drugs
- LETTERS: Not the right time to abandon the China police department
- LETTERS: Easy way to save for retirement