On Saturday, May 13, on the Worcester Polytechnic Institute (WPI) campus quadrangle, in Worcester, Massachusetts, over 1,000 bachelor’s degrees were awarded during the university’s 149th commencement ceremony.
Julia Pershken, of Albion, was awarded a bachelor of science degree in civil engineering with distinction.
Mikayla Bolduc, of Skowhegan, was awarded a bachelor of science degree in biomedical engineering.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Skowhegan scouts hold annual crossover ceremony
- China to hold WindowDressers workshop this fall
- ShineOnCass event includes education and PJ party with baby animals
- Rena Harding receives Boston Post Cane
- EVENTS: Skowhegan class of 1963 to meet
- Albion’s parade reminds us what’s important
- Andrew Clark presented with Spirit of America Award at Albion town meeting
- Legion collects for animal shelter
- Kennebec County retired educators support the classroom
- St. Anthony Soup Kitchen continues to creatively serve community