On Saturday, May 13, on the Worcester Polytechnic Institute (WPI) campus quadrangle, in Worcester, Massachusetts, over 1,000 bachelor’s degrees were awarded during the university’s 149th commencement ceremony.
Julia Pershken, of Albion, was awarded a bachelor of science degree in civil engineering with distinction.
Mikayla Bolduc, of Skowhegan, was awarded a bachelor of science degree in biomedical engineering.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Class breakfast canceled
- Despite fewer volunteers, longer hours, local food pantries soldier on
- Margaret Chase Smith essay contest announced
- Skowhegan Savings Bank welcomes two new employees
- Lovejoy Health Center welcomes Brandy LeClair
- Eunice Farnsworth-Ruth Heald Cragin Chapter DAR
- Dr. David Austin talks about Doctors Without Borders in African countries
- 2020 Census meeting in Albion
- Curtis Dalton achieves rank of Eagle Scout
- New books at the Albion Public Library