Mary Franks of Liberty, was recently named to the Castleton University dean’s list, in Castleton, Vermont, for the spring semester of the 2018-19 academic year.
To qualify for this academic honor, the student must maintain full-time status and a semester grade point average of 3.5.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Mary Franks named to Castleton dean’s list
- Erskine Academy second trimester honor roll (Spring 2020)
- Vassalboro Community School honor roll spring 2020
- No awards from Oak Grove Foundation this year
- Vassalboro school board members briefly discuss first draft of 2020-21 budget
- Central Maine Youth Hockey Association Black Mites 2019
- Local student named semifinalist in National Geographic’s GeoBee
- China Middle School JMG students awarded community grant
- Erskine’s Sarah Jarosz receives MPA principals award
- Michael Oliveira earns fall 2019 dean’s list honors at Roger Williams University