Oak Grove School Foundation will not be sending grant awards this Spring due to the Covid-19 virus and the stressed condition of our financial resources. We are thankful for all the people in our community who exert themselves for the well being of the young people that Oak Grove seeks to support. We look forward to recovering from this pandemic and returning to the major grant business in 2021.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- School year 2020: Difficult choices for parents
- Vassalboro school board makes five decisions at meeting
- Vassalboro school officials not sure what fall return will mean
- Vassalboro school board approves tentative plans for rest of year
- Vassalboro school board joins town to buy out-of-town solar power
- Vassalboro school budget will not increase town’s tax rate
- Vassalboro Community School honor roll spring 2020
- Vassalboro school board members briefly discuss first draft of 2020-21 budget
- Maine politics: A conversation with five local legislators
- Superintendent shares acronym meanings