Northern Light Women’s Health welcomes Stephanye Doucette, DO. Dr. Doucette joins their practice located at 180 Kennedy Memorial Drive, in Waterville.
She is a Lewiston native and earned her medical degree from the University of New England of Osteopathic Medicine, in Biddeford. She completed her residency in OB/GYN at St. Luke’s University Health Network, in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania.
“It’s exciting for me to be back home in Maine and become part of the wonderful OB/GYN team at Inland. I look forward to helping women achieve their best health,” said Dr. Doucette.
Dr. Doucette offers the following services: OB/GYN care for women of all ages, contraception and family planning, and Laparoscopic and minimally invasive surgery. Call to make an appointment today at 872-5529.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Temple Academy Outreach Team doing great things within our community
- Waterville Creates celebrates Black History Month by highlighting Maine author
- MaineGeneral Health opens new practice
- Winslow Food Pantry to benefit from Hannaford promotion
- Mid-Maine Chamber to offer Takeout Challenge again
- Local youth builds cat houses for area humane society
- Kringleville 2020: The magic of Kringleville like no other season
- How small business can beat Covid-19 to be presented by Mid-Maine chamber
- Many kids waiting for big brothers, big sisters in 2021
- Waterville Rotary Club wraps up successful auction