The order deadline for the August 4 shipment of tree-ripened New Jersey peaches is fast approaching. Last call for that shipment will be Wednesday, July 26. There will be two more shipments, however, on August 11 and August 25, but quantities are limited. Some nectarines will also be available. Please call Connie Bellet at 993-2294 or e-mail email@example.com.
Proceeds from this sale will go toward a well for the Palermo Community Center and Food Pantry. Your support is highly appreciated!
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Another year of outstanding water quality at Sheepscot
- Volunteers firefighters to hold Picnic in Palermo
- Palermo VFD receives gift from women’s extension group
- Palermo library board’s Christmas in July meeting held
- PHOTO: Courtesy boat inspectors on the job at Sheepscot Lake
- China to hold WindowDressers workshop this fall
- Last chance to order Vidalia onions!
- Vidalia onions returning as Palermo community center fundraiser
- Palermo student earns climate scholarship
- Thanksgiving pies made to order