The order deadline for the August 4 shipment of tree-ripened New Jersey peaches is fast approaching. Last call for that shipment will be Wednesday, July 26. There will be two more shipments, however, on August 11 and August 25, but quantities are limited. Some nectarines will also be available. Please call Connie Bellet at 993-2294 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proceeds from this sale will go toward a well for the Palermo Community Center and Food Pantry. Your support is highly appreciated!
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Thanksgiving pies made to order
- Sheepscot Lake Association completes another year
- Bottle drive to benefit food pantries
- Fresh Florida citrus delivered to your door
- Gary Miller retires from presidency of Sheepscot Lake Association
- New roof at Palermo Community Center
- Palermo Community Library celebrates phase 2 of reopening with purchase of park pass
- Family outing: loon count on Sheepscot Lake
- Sheepscot courtesy boat inspectors
- Peaches are coming!