During Bowdoin College’s 216th Commencement ceremony, held May 29, 2021, in Brunswick, bachelor of arts degrees were awarded to the Class of 2021, comprising approximately 467 students from 41 states and 21 other countries and territories.
Sarah Avery Corkum, of Chelsea, graduated with a major in environmental studies-government and legal.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Local students on health professions dean’s list
- Sean Spillane receives degree in master of science
- School year 2020: Difficult choices for parents
- Annika Carey receives MPA Principals Award
- Whitefield Lions announce peace poster contest winners
- Catherine Riley named to Cedarville University dean’s honor list
- Erskine Bus Schedule – Fall 2019
- Erskine Academy first trimester honor roll (2022)
- Winslow resident earns award from WGU
- Kaitlin Dixon named to D&E president’s list