The Rev. Kim Shrader was installed as Settled Pastor at Winslow Congregational Church on Sunday, October 14.
The church is noted for its passionate commitment to extending Christ’s welcome to everyone seeking a loving family, no matter their church background, political beliefs, race, sexual orientation, or family structure.
Formerly of Washington State and Colorado, Rev. Shrader also serves as pastor of Benton Falls Congregational Church, and is a meteorologist and CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) farmer, in Vassalboro, where her Pastor’s Produce farm supports a sustainable future.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- PHOTO: Winslow boys soccer crowned Class B northern Maine champions
- Winslow town manager to hold coffee and conversation
- New child care center opens in Winslow
- Winslow Community Cupboard Food Pantry seeks new donations
- Blessing of the Animals set for October 2-4
- Delightful “All Things Blueberry” Festival promises loads of family fun
- PHOTO: New brown belts
- Winslow Community Cupboard to benefit from Hannaford shopping bag promotion
- Youngest female to achieve black belt at Huard’s Martial Arts Dojo
- EVENTS: Summer reading program for children & teens coming from Winslow Public Library