Vasssalboro selectmen have canceled their meeting that was scheduled for Thursday evening, Oct. 14. Their next meeting is an Oct. 21 goal-setting workshop, to which they will add the discussion of a Solar Array Ordinance that was on the Oct. 14 agenda.
The Oct. 21 meeting begins at 6:30 p.m. in the town office meeting room. Interested residents are welcome to attend, but selectmen do not plan to accept public comments at this informal stage of discussion.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Vassalboro select board cancels October 28, 2021 meeting
- Vassalboro planning board: two applicants are approved
- China group cancels fall WindowDressers workshop
- Vassalboro selectmen hold public hearing on mass gathering
- Vassalboro mass gathering ordinance, junkyard permits on selectmen’s agenda
- Bullying problems addressed by Vassalboro school board
- Vassalboro selectmen approve purchase of two compactors
- Vasssalboro planners approve three applications
- 2021-’22 Real Estate Tax Due Dates
- Vassalboro voters to decide mass gathering ordinance