Zach Smith of Waterville, has received 2018-19 NESCAC Spring All-Academic honors. Smith, the son of Mr. and Ms. Patrick D. Smith, of Waterville, is a 2017 graduate of Waterville Senior High School. He is majoring in psychology at Bates College, in Lewiston.
Smith, a member of the Men’s Track & Field team, is one of sixty-eight students from Bates College’s soring sports teams who received the honor from the New England Small College Athletic Conference. To be honored, a student-athlete must have reached sophomore academic standing and be a varsity letter winner with a cumulative grade point average of at least 3.50 (raised from 3.40 a year ago).
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Mid-Maine Chamber presents perfect attendance awards at Albert S. Hall school
- Congratulations to area graduates — Class of 2020
- It’s graduation season for area high schools
- Erskine’s Sarah Jarosz receives MPA principals award
- Michael Oliveira earns fall 2019 dean’s list honors at Roger Williams University
- Local students on dean’s list at Dean College for Fall 2019
- Alison Linscott participates in mock business negotiations for 2032 Olympic location
- Three local students on Dean College fall 2019 dean’s list
- Black Raiders defeat Purple Panthers
- 2019 Waterville Youth Football grades 3-4