Brother and sister set new school records in the triple jump at their respective schools. Jake Warn, a junior at Winslow High School, is the state champion in the triple jump for the second year. He broke the school record at the state meet with a jump of 43 feet, 7 inches. His sister, Carly Warn, an eighth grader at Winslow Junior High, is the school record holder for the triple jump with 33 feet 2 inches.
Photo by Central Maine Photography
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Hard work, determination keep Abigail Dudley plenty busy
- CMYHA Tier III Squirt travel team
- CMYHA Tier IV Squirt travel team
- Winslow grades 1-3 cheerleading squad 2018
- Where are they now? Oakland’s Nick Mayo integral part of Eastern Kentucky basketball
- Winslow grades 4-6 cheering squad 2018
- Winslow youth football grades 5-6
- Winslow girls soccer KVAC champs
- Learning the game of hockey