Brother and sister set new school records in the triple jump at their respective schools. Jake Warn, a junior at Winslow High School, is the state champion in the triple jump for the second year. He broke the school record at the state meet with a jump of 43 feet, 7 inches. His sister, Carly Warn, an eighth grader at Winslow Junior High, is the school record holder for the triple jump with 33 feet 2 inches.
Photo by Central Maine Photography
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- 13th Annual Football Camp
- Area U18 girls capture title at international soccer tourney
- 8th annual Battle for Breast Cancer tourney raises over $34,000
- Local martial arts students claim title belts
- Waterville hosts regional Cal Ripken tourney
- Seagulls claim championship
- New ranks earned; first place winner
- Young martial artists have their day at Battle of Maine
- Basketball tourney champions
- Winville swimmers