(below) Messalonskee’s Williams Elementary School fourth grade students took a field trip to Acadia National Park recently. They met up at Sand Beach with park rangers. Students then hiked some of the trails near Otter Point.
(below) Third grade students from Clinton Elementary School traveled to Bradbury State Park on a field trip recently. Maine Conservation Corps Hannah Colbert, center with hat, tells students of many interesting articles of nature that can be found along the hiking trails to the summit.
- Ranked choice voting explained, along with summary of people’s veto of RCV
- RSU #18 2018 budget hearing scheduled
- Julia candidate for Senate District #15 seat
- Vassalboro board of appeals gives farm stand go ahead
- Vassalboro auditor happy with town finances, but not the school’s
- China welcomes new town manager
- China resident named new Maine State Police chief
- China bicentennial committee to bury time capsule
- Cpl. Eugene Cole’s wife leads a charge for community
- Dennis Heath named new China town manager