(below) Messalonskee’s Williams Elementary School fourth grade students took a field trip to Acadia National Park recently. They met up at Sand Beach with park rangers. Students then hiked some of the trails near Otter Point.
(below) Third grade students from Clinton Elementary School traveled to Bradbury State Park on a field trip recently. Maine Conservation Corps Hannah Colbert, center with hat, tells students of many interesting articles of nature that can be found along the hiking trails to the summit.
- Vassalboro selectmen to hear about LED lights; ARI update; department heads for budget discussions
- China selectmen meeting change due to holiday
- VASSALBORO: Planners approve two permit applications
- VASSALBORO: Town’s reserve funds likely not affected by stock market fluctuations
- China selectmen prepare warrant for budget committee review
- Branch Mills Dam project update
- CHINA: Town manager, selectmen set warrant for town meeting
- VASSALBORO: VBA to host ice fishing derby, indoor mountain bike races
- VASSALBORO: Selectmen to bid out new alewives harvest contract
- China planners to prepare a revised comprehensive plan