(below) Messalonskee’s Williams Elementary School fourth grade students took a field trip to Acadia National Park recently. They met up at Sand Beach with park rangers. Students then hiked some of the trails near Otter Point.
(below) Third grade students from Clinton Elementary School traveled to Bradbury State Park on a field trip recently. Maine Conservation Corps Hannah Colbert, center with hat, tells students of many interesting articles of nature that can be found along the hiking trails to the summit.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Old items, new one, on selectmen’s agenda
- Furlong gets budget position; Wilkens to planning board
- Vassalboro revised lease sent to historical society
- LaVerdiere, Breton, Mills-Stevens win seats on board of selectmen
- Farrington given recognition plaque for years of service on board of selectmen
- Public works to get new tractor and attachments
- Four residents attend referendum public hearing
- Candidates state their positions on local issues at public forum
- New bridge construction
- Vassalboro town manager incoming MMA president