Three students in the art program at Erskine Academy hold their watercolor paintings, which have been matted and framed with a grant from the Oak Grove School Foundation. Students’ artwork will be on display at the China Dine-ah. From left to right, Ally Clark Bonsant ‘17, Michael Haoming Shi ‘18, and Katherine Keller, ‘17. Photo by Emily Foss
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Selectmen discuss improvements, tree trimming, bridge report
- WINDSOR: Selectmen discuss repairing roads, electronic waste
- Windsor town office to close early on Christmas Eve
- Erskine Academy to hold 8th annual 5K run/walk
- Erskine Academy announces talent show
- Erskine Academy schedules parent/teacher conferences
- Erskine Academy announces Mr. EA competition
- Area students earn dean’s list at University of Maine
- Area students on Husson University’s presidents list
- Erskine bus schedules, Fall 2016