Firefighters thank supporters
To the editor:
The China Village Volunteer Fire Department has raised $48 through the Hannaford Helps Reusable Bag Program. The Hannaford Helps Reusable Bag Program launched in October 2015 and is designed to support local nonprofits through the sale of the reusable Cause bag.
The China Village Volunteer Fire Department was selected by Hannaford store leadership as the December 2017 beneficiary of the program at the China Hannaford store. Every purchase of the reusable Cause bag during December generated a $1 donation to the department.
The amount of $48 may not sound like much, but every dollar does help. The Fire Department appreciates the support from our community and the great team at the China Hannaford store. The funds will go towards the kitchen renovations in the department building.
Founded in 1947, the mission of this organization is to protect the lives and property of the citizens of our community, the China Village Volunteer Fire Department Fire Operations Area, the town of China and our mutual aid response areas with high quality and consistently professional fire protection, rescue services, emergency management, and public safety programs.
Learn more about the China Village Volunteer Fire Department by visiting our Facebook page, www.facebook.com/ChinaVillageVFD.
China Village Volunteer Fire Dept.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Letters to the editor: Kudos to China voters
- Letters to the editor: Hunting times need change
- Letters to the Editor: Please don’t allow CMP corridor
- Letters to the Editor: Transfer station explanation
- Letters to the Editor: Others need to pitch in
- Letters to the Editor: Re-paving and closing early a waste
- Letters to the editor: Never ending detours
- Letters to the Editor: Thanks supporters
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR: Important vote coming Saturday in Somerville
- Letters to the Editor: Support Alna’s citizens