The Maine Wildlife Park will close for the 2016 season on Friday, November 11, at 5 p.m. Since Friday is also Veterans Day, the park will recognize and thank all past and present Maine military personnel and veterans for their service to our country by offering free park admission for each, and their immediate families, on our final day of operation for 2016.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Selectmen give thumbs down to request for food sovereignty ordinance
- Selectmen complete work on town meeting warrant
- Budget committee agrees with selectmen on all but two articles
- With no public in attendance, selectmen make short meeting of ordinance amendments
- China town clerk: Get funding reports in soon; late fee now in place for dog licenses
- Selectmen choose to ditch single-sort recycling; instead, put all in trash compactor
- TIF members approve proposed spending
- Town manager presents detailed budget proposal; Final resident input tentatively set for Feb. 5
- Selectmen give OK for appraisal on Bailey property
- Madison woman joins Sen. Collins staff