The Maine Wildlife Park will close for the 2016 season on Friday, November 11, at 5 p.m. Since Friday is also Veterans Day, the park will recognize and thank all past and present Maine military personnel and veterans for their service to our country by offering free park admission for each, and their immediate families, on our final day of operation for 2016.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Better communication between agencies topic of Vassalboro selectmen’s meeting
- China projects to keep town crews busy
- China budget committee approves three spending measures to be on Nov. 6 ballot
- Three arrested in China car burglaries
- Vassalboro planners approve lone applicant
- Selectmen answer questions about recycling
- TIF committee continues discussion on purchase of Bailey property
- Three selectmen attend workshop with town manager
- Getting to know the China town manager
- Webber Pond Association members tackle many subjects at annual meeting