The Maine Wildlife Park will close for the 2016 season on Friday, November 11, at 5 p.m. Since Friday is also Veterans Day, the park will recognize and thank all past and present Maine military personnel and veterans for their service to our country by offering free park admission for each, and their immediate families, on our final day of operation for 2016.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Old items, new one, on selectmen’s agenda
- Furlong gets budget position; Wilkens to planning board
- Vassalboro revised lease sent to historical society
- LaVerdiere, Breton, Mills-Stevens win seats on board of selectmen
- Farrington given recognition plaque for years of service on board of selectmen
- Public works to get new tractor and attachments
- Four residents attend referendum public hearing
- Candidates state their positions on local issues at public forum
- New bridge construction
- Vassalboro town manager incoming MMA president