The Winslow High School boys track and field team recently claimed the class B state championship. The team also won the Community Cup and the KVAC title. They last won a state crown in 1966. Pictured are the athletes who qualified and competed in the state meet at Yarmouth on June 3. Front, Jake Warn. First row, from left to right, Nelson Reynolds, Alister Piccini, Max Spaulding, Adam O’Conner, Ryan Fredette and Tyler Martin. Middle, Josh Olin, Ben Dorval, Nick Tiner, Jake Witham and Jake Bisson. Back, Nate Gagnon, Ben Abbott, Spencer Miranda and Jamie Sears.
Photo by Central Maine Photography
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- 2018 Winslow boys U13 travel soccer team
- 2018 Winslow girls U13 travel soccer team
- Trying to get away
- Football is in the air in central Maine – from youth to an old rivalry
- Area U18 girls capture title at international soccer tourney
- New ranks earned; first place winner
- Young martial artists have their day at Battle of Maine
- Basketball tourney champions
- Winville swimmers
- Winslow girls win state Class B title