Sidney Knox is a 2018 graduate of Lawrence High School, in Fairfield. Sidney spends her time purchasing and cooking weekly meals for the Mid-Maine Homeless Shelter, organizing veterans’ care packages, and organizing the annual St. Jude’s Trike-a-thon fundraiser. At Lawrence High, she maintained high honor roll status while participating in National Honor Society, PRIDE Club, was the Renaissance Committee secretary, class secretary, a class representative and played softball. She plans to attend the University of New England in the fall to study pre-med.
The annual scholarship was established in memory of Joe Ezhaya, a community leader who was known for his generosity and dedication to civic engagement.
This $750 annual scholarship will be distributed to the recipient after the completion of her first semester four years for a total of $3,000.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Central Maine Photography-sponsored Fairfield PAL soccer team
- 2018 Senior Bulldogs girls soccer players
- Area Students Enroll at Colby College 2018
- Lawrence soccer seniors 2018
- Bridger named to dean’s list
- Anne Guadalupi named to Assumption College spring 2018 dean’s list
- Delaney Curran wins UVM George M. Happ award for biology
- Beverage enrolls at Eastern Connecticut
- Lawrence boys soccer team shows support during National Breast Cancer Awareness month
- Kaitlynn Pelletier graduates from Lebanon Valley College