Sidney Knox is a 2018 graduate of Lawrence High School, in Fairfield. Sidney spends her time purchasing and cooking weekly meals for the Mid-Maine Homeless Shelter, organizing veterans’ care packages, and organizing the annual St. Jude’s Trike-a-thon fundraiser. At Lawrence High, she maintained high honor roll status while participating in National Honor Society, PRIDE Club, was the Renaissance Committee secretary, class secretary, a class representative and played softball. She plans to attend the University of New England in the fall to study pre-med.
The annual scholarship was established in memory of Joe Ezhaya, a community leader who was known for his generosity and dedication to civic engagement.
This $750 annual scholarship will be distributed to the recipient after the completion of her first semester four years for a total of $3,000.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Bridger named to dean’s list
- Bryant University celebrates class of 2018
- Erskine Academy bus route schedule for 2018-19 school year
- UNH dean’s list for the Spring Semester 2018
- Area U18 girls capture title at international soccer tourney
- 8th annual Battle for Breast Cancer tourney raises over $34,000
- Palermo School third trimester honor roll 2018
- Square dancers in New Hampshire
- Purdue University in Maine holds graduation
- Oliveira earns dean’s list at Roger Williams