Senator Scott Cyrway congratulated Lt. Col. John-Paul Cote, of China, following a unanimous vote by the Criminal Justice and Public Safety Committee to confirm him as the next Chief of the Maine State Police.
“Lt. Col. Cote has dedicated much of his adult life to law enforcement in the state of Maine, and we on the committee are honored that he will be continuing that work with the Maine State Police,” said Sen. Cyrway.
Lt. Col. Cote will be finally confirmed following a vote in the Maine Senate.
- China resident sworn in as new state police chief
- China TIF committee reports little progress
- China selectmen decide to fill the controversial fire pond
- China dedicates bicentennial monument
- China causeway bridge work to create considerable disruption in the area
- China welcomes new town manager
- China bicentennial committee to bury time capsule
- Dennis Heath named new China town manager
- China TIF committee members get update on causeway, other projects
- China planners talk about procedures, ordinance changes