Senator Scott Cyrway congratulated Lt. Col. John-Paul Cote, of China, following a unanimous vote by the Criminal Justice and Public Safety Committee to confirm him as the next Chief of the Maine State Police.
“Lt. Col. Cote has dedicated much of his adult life to law enforcement in the state of Maine, and we on the committee are honored that he will be continuing that work with the Maine State Police,” said Sen. Cyrway.
Lt. Col. Cote will be finally confirmed following a vote in the Maine Senate.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Nomination papers available in Vassalboro
- Selectmen agree to purchase property at head of lake
- China selectmen respond to fire chiefs’ letter
- Budget committee absorbs much information at meeting
- Posted Roads Update 2019
- Planners give thumbs up to school gym expansion
- Selectmen OK two TIF board recommendations
- TIF committee gives manager OK on land offer
- China selectmen put warrant in final form
- Selectmen give thumbs down to request for food sovereignty ordinance