Dean’s list: Kathryn Bailey, Julia Basham, Alyssha Gil, Annika Gil and Richard Winn. High honors: Alec Baker, Derek Beaulieu, Norah Davidson, Lydia Gilman, Alyssa Hale, Ashley Huntley, Eleena Lee and Hunter Praul. Honors: Vincent Emery, Jada Fredette and Serena Sepulvado.
Dean’s list: Ian Oliphant and Courtney Paine. High honors: Nicholas Barber and Aiden Pettengill. Honors: Brooke Allen, Madyx Kennedy Jonathan Martinez, Eban Pierce and Brandon Way.
Dean’s list: Emily Clark, Colby Cunningham, Cailee Elsasser, Jacob Fisher, Samantha Golden, Piper Mann, Sarah Praul and Mackenzie Roderick. High honors: Julia Barber, Emma Jefferson, Lili Lefebvre, Wes McGlew and Rebecca Morton. Honors: Isaac Baker, Clarissa Beyor, Trace Harris, Kaden McIntyre and Hannah Torrey.
Dean’s list: Reiana Gonzalez, Elizabeth Hardy, Lily Matthews and Noah Rushing. High honors: Abigail Beyor, Kayla Peaslee, Gabriel Pelletier and Alexis Rancourt. Honors: Angel Bonilla, Aiden Clark, Breckon Davidson, Nicole DeMerchant, Lilly Fredette, Alivia Gower, Beck Jorgensen, Kaiden Kelley, Alexia Leigh, Brenden Levesque, Gwen Lockhart, Kolby Maxim, Ethan Ouellette, Madeline Pacholski, Samantha Reynolds, Kaden Soto, Sammantha Stafford, Sophie Steeves, Lauren Tyler and Colby Willey.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Selectmen give thumbs down to request for food sovereignty ordinance
- Selectmen complete work on town meeting warrant
- Budget committee agrees with selectmen on all but two articles
- With no public in attendance, selectmen make short meeting of ordinance amendments
- China town clerk: Get funding reports in soon; late fee now in place for dog licenses
- TIF members approve proposed spending
- Town manager presents detailed budget proposal; Final resident input tentatively set for Feb. 5
- Selectmen give OK for appraisal on Bailey property
- Planning board to hold public hearing on ordinance changes
- Selectmen presented with preliminary warrant