Area students were named to the dean’s list at Colby College, in Waterville, for their outstanding academic achievement during the spring semester of the 2015-16 year. Twenty-four percent of the student body — 452 students – qualified for Colby’s dean’s list this semester by earning a semester grade point average of 3.75 or higher.
Caitlin R. Farrington, of South China, a member of the class of 2018, attended Erskine Academy. She is the daughter of Neil and Doreen Farrington, of South China.
C. William Qualey IV, of Norridgewock, a member of the class of 2016, attended Skowhegan Area High School. He is the son of Charles and Patricia Qualey, of Norridgewock.
- WATERVILLE: Raymond James welcomes Cheryl Flewelling
- Citro captures first and second for season
- Waterville’s High Hopes Clubhouse receives international distinction
- WATERVILLE: Kringleville has one of its best years
- WATERVILLE: Care & Comfort workplace cited
- Colby College students perform at ‘Jazz at Lincoln Center’
- Mount Merici Academy first trimester high honors
- Central Maine Squares to hold Toyland Dance
- ‘Parade of Lights’ kicks off Christmas season
- Waterville veterans day parade