Area students were named to the dean’s list at Colby College, in Waterville, for their outstanding academic achievement during the spring semester of the 2015-16 year. Twenty-four percent of the student body — 452 students – qualified for Colby’s dean’s list this semester by earning a semester grade point average of 3.75 or higher.
Caitlin R. Farrington, of South China, a member of the class of 2018, attended Erskine Academy. She is the daughter of Neil and Doreen Farrington, of South China.
C. William Qualey IV, of Norridgewock, a member of the class of 2016, attended Skowhegan Area High School. He is the son of Charles and Patricia Qualey, of Norridgewock.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Veterans Day observed locally
- Waterville’s Earl Smith publishes new book
- Kaitlynn Pelletier graduates from Lebanon Valley College
- Gaining some ground
- Ducker graduates magna cum laude
- Football is in the air in central Maine – from youth to an old rivalry
- Area Students Enroll at Colby College 2018
- Local students on dean’s list at Dean College
- Marie Deeb invested to Order of St. Gregory
- Pelletier named to dean’s list