At the Oct. 29 China selectmen’s meeting, Town Manager Dennis Heath presented retiring Selectman Neil Farrington a plaque recognizing his 14 years of service on the board and proclaiming Oct. 29, 2018, as Neil Lawrence Farrington Day in China.
Farrington was still on the Nov. 6 local ballot, as an unopposed candidate for election to the Regional School Unit (RSU) #18 Board of Directors.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Board denies reduced valuation to ReVision Energy
- Manager presents proposed 2019 budget at meeting
- Selectmen discuss public works, transfer station at length
- China planning board reschedules meeting
- Manager meets with four committee chairmen
- Board not sure solar farm properly assessed
- Selectmen need more info on emergency dispatching
- Codes apprentice position to be re-advertised
- Final farewell to Killdeer Lodge
- Planners to send proposed land use revision to selectmen