Hunter Hallee, 12, of Rome, who is normally the goalie for his youth hockey team, had a big score on a recent fishing trip with his father and grandfather, at Tea Pond, in Eustis, on May 18-20. Hunter caught this 15-inch brook trout on Sunday morning, the first brook trout he’s ever caught. Hunter is the son of Ryan and Rachel Hallee, of Rome, and the grandson of Roland and Joan Hallee, of Waterville, Barbara Saxton, of Rome, and Terry Greenleaf, of Oakland.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Gordon graduates at the University of Minnesota Crookston
- Fishy Photo: Good bass fishing
- I’M JUST CURIOUS: Watermelon ham and more fun
- Empty Bowls fundraiser to be held at Messalonskee
- Travis Mills to deliver Unity College 2019 commencement address
- Local students named to dean’s list at RIT
- Lions club hosts speaking competition
- Instructional coaching important part of RSU #18
- Four Seasons Club receives unexpected gift
- PALERMO: Window Dressers volunteers to provide demonstration