Kelly Bell Bragg, PMHNP, will begin providing psychiatric medication management at three HealthReach health centers this summer in Kingfield, Madison, and Strong. She will be working closely with patients and their primary care providers to determine the best plan of care to achieve optimum wellness. This new service will complement the medical and behavioral health services currently offered at the health centers to area individuals and families. Kelly’s training includes psychiatric assessment, diagnosis and treatment planning with people across the lifespan, including children.
Kelly recently completed a master of science in nursing degree at the University of Southern Maine. In 2015, she obtained a bachelor of science degree in nursing at the University of Maine at Fort Kent. In addition, she has provided mental health clinical instruction at the University of Maine at Fort Kent and Augusta since 2016.
Kelly recently shared, “Born and raised on a small potato farm in northern Maine, I have a deep love and appreciation for the fine people of rural Maine and am excited to be serving this population. I spent a decade as an administrative support specialist at a mental health outpatient facility in northern Maine where I discovered my love/calling to help others in achieving optimal mental wellness.” She added, “I believe in working closely with patients and making them part of their own treatment journey.”
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- It’s time for pumpkin patches and corn mazes
- Local youth waiting for Big Brothers and Big Sisters
- National Fire Prevention week
- Lawrence boys soccer team shows support during National Breast Cancer Awareness month
- Unity Rotary Club taking fruit orders as fundraiser
- Square dancers hold summer outing
- Author Mark Allen Leslie to speak about new book at Winslow Library
- Winslow holds public safety open house
- Fundraiser planned for Serenity “Blueberry” Bunn
- Winslow teen presents check to Project Sparrow