To the editor:
I would like to personally thank whoever that family is that shot an extraordinary, brilliant, 20-minute display of wonderful fireworks last night (July 4) off the north end of John Jones Island! My family floated up a bit to see who’s got what this year, but this display was well beyond anything I’ve ever seen on China Lake. Thank you very much.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- LETTERS: Trash pick up response exceptional
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR: Doing “business” in E. Vassalboro
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR: Integrity of our voting process is at stake
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Appraisal needed on property
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR: Thanks from food pantry
- Letters to the Editor: Pay more now for our children’s future
- Letters to the Editor: Point of letter missed
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR: Great article on Jack’s
- Letters to the Editor: Enforce immigration laws
- Letters to the Editor: Women have made their point