To the editor:
I would like to personally thank whoever that family is that shot an extraordinary, brilliant, 20-minute display of wonderful fireworks last night (July 4) off the north end of John Jones Island! My family floated up a bit to see who’s got what this year, but this display was well beyond anything I’ve ever seen on China Lake. Thank you very much.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- LETTERS: Caregivers need care, too
- LETTERS: Time to stop bear feeding program
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR: Americans easily laying down to government
- LETTERS: To prevent false rumors
- LETTERS: How to control municipal spending
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR: LD594 easy pathway for retirement savings
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR: Humidity linked to spreading of flu
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Take control of your future
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR: Times have changed
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR: Protect previous natural resource