Colby-Sawyer College, in New London, New Hampshire, recognizes 234 students for outstanding academic achievement during the 2019 spring semester. To qualify for the Dean’s List, students must achieve a grade-point average of 3.5 or higher on a 4.0 scale while carrying a minimum of 12 credit hours in graded courses.
Haley Carver, of Sidney, a sociology major and member of the class of 2020.
Chelsea Perry, of Oakland, a business administration major and member of the class of 2021.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Colby-Sawyer College students fulfill internship requirement
- McGlauflin graduates from Emerson College
- Shine-On Oakland benefits school food pantries
- Paige McGlauflin named to Emerson College dean’s list
- Students named to the University of Vermont dean’s list
- URI students named to the spring 2019 dean’s list
- Local students on University of New Hampshire’s dean’s list
- Local students named to Stonehill College dean’s list
- Local residents receive degrees at WPI
- Cash cashes in with two home runs