Colby-Sawyer College, in New London, New Hampshire, recognizes 234 students for outstanding academic achievement during the 2019 spring semester. To qualify for the Dean’s List, students must achieve a grade-point average of 3.5 or higher on a 4.0 scale while carrying a minimum of 12 credit hours in graded courses.
Haley Carver, of Sidney, a sociology major and member of the class of 2020.
Chelsea Perry, of Oakland, a business administration major and member of the class of 2021.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Empty Bowls fundraiser to be held at Messalonskee
- Nine area students on University of New Hampshire’s dean’s list
- Students named to the University of Vermont dean’s list
- Local students named to fall dean’s list at Stonehill College
- Where are they now? Oakland’s Nick Mayo integral part of Eastern Kentucky basketball
- Area Students Enroll at Colby College 2018
- Kenan Estes named to dean’s list at Cedarville Univ.
- Local residents graduate from WPI
- Students graduate from St. Lawrence University
- Ashley Carver graduates from Becker College