Colby-Sawyer College, in New London, New Hampshire, recognizes 234 students for outstanding academic achievement during the 2019 spring semester. To qualify for the Dean’s List, students must achieve a grade-point average of 3.5 or higher on a 4.0 scale while carrying a minimum of 12 credit hours in graded courses.
Haley Carver, of Sidney, a sociology major and member of the class of 2020.
Chelsea Perry, of Oakland, a business administration major and member of the class of 2021.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Unsung heroes: our amazing school librarians
- Colby-Sawyer College students fulfill internship requirement
- Taylor Ferguson graduates from the University of New Hampshire
- Students named to Champlain College dean’s list for Fall 2019 Semester
- RSU #18 gifted and talented hard at work
- Empty Bowls Fundraiser at Messalonskee High School
- Williams Elementary School honors first responders
- Hunter Smart competing on Assumption men’s track & field team
- Lauren Pickett earns spot on Assumption women’s lacrosse team
- McGlauflin graduates from Emerson College