Palermo’s Branch Mills Grange #336 hosted its annual awards dinner on August 9. The grange presents two awards annually. Above, the Spirit of America award which is to honor a person for their commendable community service. The recipient of the 2018 Spirit of America Award was Ephraim Staples. Right, the second is the Grange Award to express gratitude for the time, effort and donations that a non-member contributes to the grange. This year’s recipient is Nancy Beekley. Grange Master Ann Bako made both presentations.
Photos by Mary Haskell
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Palliative Players Present “End Game”
- Order Vidalias before the deadline
- Seigars fundraiser a great success
- Spring is here; Vidalia Onions are on sale!
- PALERMO: Window Dressers volunteers to provide demonstration
- Fundraiser planned for Jacob Seigars
- Dinner and a movie returns to Palermo Community Center
- First time champ
- Palermo scouts meet military medal of honor recipient
- Community garden seeks seed money grant