by Mary Grow
The Vassalboro School Board holds a special meeting at 6 p.m. Monday, May 1, at Vassalboro Community School to put the 2017-18 budget request in final form. The Budget Committee is scheduled to review the proposed school budget and municipal policies at a meeting scheduled for 7 p.m. Tuesday, May 2, in the town office meeting room. Both meetings are open to the public.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Vassalboro revised lease sent to historical society
- Vassalboro town manager incoming MMA president
- Law enforcement tops selectmen’s agenda
- School board members continue information sharing
- Relations among town departments seem to be running smoothly
- Agreement approved with Hussey Communications to expand wireless internet
- Planners approve camp expansion on Webber Pond
- Selectmen to open bids on tax-acquired lot; review emergency services, police
- Vassalboro selectmen postpone business due to chairman’s absence
- Better communication between agencies topic of Vassalboro selectmen’s meeting