Young students from Huard’s Martial Arts, in Winslow, recently collected pledges for the Battle of Maine Children’s Miracle Network fundraiser. Over the years, students and the event have raised over $75,000.
The 38th Battle of Maine Martial Arts championships took place on Saturday, March 24, at Thomas College, in Waterville. The event helped raise funds for the Children’s Miracle Network and was a great success. Over 375 competitors and many spectators joined the event for a fun and action-packed day of martial arts competition.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Winslow homecoming 2019
- Martial arts boot camp
- Lead drills at football clinic
- Double winner
- Hard work, determination keep Abigail Dudley plenty busy
- Winslow’s Wildes wins multiple awards
- 2019 Winslow Youth Football grades 1 & 2
- Winslow youth football grades 5/6 team 2019 season
- Winslow youth football grades 3/4 team 2019 season
- Kathleen McCowan was a Dancer in Muhlenberg’s Innovative “Dance Emerge”