Young students from Huard’s Martial Arts, in Winslow, recently collected pledges for the Battle of Maine Children’s Miracle Network fundraiser. Over the years, students and the event have raised over $75,000.
The 38th Battle of Maine Martial Arts championships took place on Saturday, March 24, at Thomas College, in Waterville. The event helped raise funds for the Children’s Miracle Network and was a great success. Over 375 competitors and many spectators joined the event for a fun and action-packed day of martial arts competition.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Winslow’s Wildes wins multiple awards
- 13th Annual Football Camp
- Area U18 girls capture title at international soccer tourney
- 8th annual Battle for Breast Cancer tourney raises over $34,000
- Local martial arts students claim title belts
- Waterville hosts regional Cal Ripken tourney
- Winslow Police announce promotions, new appointments
- Winslow McDonald’s holds grand re-opening
- Competition begins for Winslow teen
- Oldest Women’s Society to celebrate 200 years