Young students from Huard’s Martial Arts, in Winslow, recently collected pledges for the Battle of Maine Children’s Miracle Network fundraiser. Over the years, students and the event have raised over $75,000.
The 38th Battle of Maine Martial Arts championships took place on Saturday, March 24, at Thomas College, in Waterville. The event helped raise funds for the Children’s Miracle Network and was a great success. Over 375 competitors and many spectators joined the event for a fun and action-packed day of martial arts competition.
- Winslow’s Wildes wins multiple awards
- New England champion recognized
- Basketball tourney champions
- Free community Easter egg hunt planned
- WINSLOW: Robotics team invited to national final round
- Winville swimmers
- Heather Kervin named to Castleton University dean’s list
- Winslow girls win state Class B title
- Erskine girls team national winner
- Two area boys meet “Gronk” at Barbara Bush Hospital