Young students from Huard’s Martial Arts, in Winslow, recently collected pledges for the Battle of Maine Children’s Miracle Network fundraiser. Over the years, students and the event have raised over $75,000.
The 38th Battle of Maine Martial Arts championships took place on Saturday, March 24, at Thomas College, in Waterville. The event helped raise funds for the Children’s Miracle Network and was a great success. Over 375 competitors and many spectators joined the event for a fun and action-packed day of martial arts competition.
- Winslow’s Wildes wins multiple awards
- Oldest Women’s Society to celebrate 200 years
- Two generations of small business success in central Maine
- New ranks earned; first place winner
- Local fire chiefs cited
- Dubois, Grass and Veilleux on Dean College dean’s list
- Winslow band performs at State House
- Winslow girls receive legislative sentiment
- How local officials are making our schools safe again
- New England champion recognized