Get your family and friends involved in some winter fun, that will help raise money for an important cause.
A disc golf fundraising tournament will be held on Saturday, February 27, 2021, to benefit Chiari Malformation.
The tourney is planned to raise money and awareness for Chiari Malformation, a condition in which brain tissue extends into the spinal canal, present at birth.
There are many symptoms associated with Chiari, but the most common is severe “squeezy” headaches. Chiari is often misdiagnosed as MS, migraine, fibromyalgia, or psychiatric disturbances. Getting an accurate diagnosis can take years.
The cost to register for the tournament is $15 with a $5 optional ace pot. They will also be offering four mulligans (2 per round) for $10. There will be CTP prizes on every hole, a 50/50 raffle, a throw-off in the field for prizes and much more.
For more information, contact DND Disc Golf, 214 Philbrick Rd., Sidney, 207-547-4612 or visit https://www.facebook.com/dnddiscgolf/.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Sew for a Cause at St. Bridget’s Center
- Winslow town manager to hold coffee and conversation
- Waterville StoryWalk to launch on North Street Community Connector Trail: Daniel Finds a Poem
- EVENTS – Question #1: CMP corridor debate Oct. 14
- Sidney resident inducted into Honor Society for First-Year Success
- Vassalboro Fundraiser for Fortins
- St. Anselm College presents dean’s list
- China candidates forum canceled
- LakeSmart presentation from state director slated
- Up and down the Kennebec Valley: More high schools, part 3