Get your family and friends involved in some winter fun, that will help raise money for an important cause.
A disc golf fundraising tournament will be held on Saturday, February 27, 2021, to benefit Chiari Malformation.
The tourney is planned to raise money and awareness for Chiari Malformation, a condition in which brain tissue extends into the spinal canal, present at birth.
There are many symptoms associated with Chiari, but the most common is severe “squeezy” headaches. Chiari is often misdiagnosed as MS, migraine, fibromyalgia, or psychiatric disturbances. Getting an accurate diagnosis can take years.
The cost to register for the tournament is $15 with a $5 optional ace pot. They will also be offering four mulligans (2 per round) for $10. There will be CTP prizes on every hole, a 50/50 raffle, a throw-off in the field for prizes and much more.
For more information, contact DND Disc Golf, 214 Philbrick Rd., Sidney, 207-547-4612 or visit https://www.facebook.com/dnddiscgolf/.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- China to hold WindowDressers workshop this fall
- Vassalboro Historical Society to hold local art contest
- Mid-Maine Chamber golf fundraiser draws many players
- Vassalboro selectmen’s meeting rescheduled
- art + gender exhibit to begin August 6, 2021
- Hospice Summer Bereavement Workshop series to start July 13
- Palermo Days 2021 canceled
- Vassalboro planners to meet July 6
- China planners to hold special workshop
- China Four Seasons Club: Non-profit Spotlight