The following are the unofficial election results from the town of Fairfield, as submitted by Fairfield Town Clerk Christine Keller.
President: Trump/Pence, 1,845; Biden/Harris, 1,428; Jorgensen/Cohen, 71; Hawkins/Walker, 36; DeLaFuente/Richardson, 9.
U.S. Senator: Susan Collins, 2,001; Sara Gideon, 1,110; Lisa Savage, 207; Max Linn, 70.
Representative to Congress District 2: Jared Golden, 1,758; Dale Crafts, 1,605.
Maine Senate, District #16: Scott Cyrway, 2,137; Hilary Koch, 1,203.
Maine House of Representatives, District #108: Shelley Rudnicki, 1,727; Nathaniel White, 1,560.
Somerset County Judge of Probate: Robert M. Washburn, 2,965.
Somerset County Register of Probate: Victoria M. Hatch, 2,957.
Somerset County Commissioner: Robert Sezak, 2,999.
Fairfield Town Council, 3-year term: Mark Cooper, 1,487; Veronique Carrier, 914; Daniel Kissinger, 550.
MSAD #49 School Board, 3-year term (2 seats): Rachel Hachey, 2,920.
Kennebec Water District: Bruce Williams, 1,970; Caroline Toto-Lawrence, 1,007.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Town of Fairfield launches a community and waterfront planning survey for residents and businesses
- Fairfield’s façade improvement program strengthens local economic resilience
- Shane Savage named CMGC developer of the year
- Trying to make sense out of absentee ballot applications
- TOWN OF FAIRFIELD NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- Local municipal offices set to re-open
- Fairfield postpones meetings, pushes back budget hearing, closes public buildings
- March 3, 2020 election results for Vassalboro & Fairfield
- Local Town Meetings Schedule 2020
- Area roads not affected by questionable pavement sealant