(NAPSI)—During this season of family, friends and food—lots of food—now can be a great time to consider changing up your home fitness regimen and workout plans. One consideration is to incorporate exercises and workouts that strengthen and tone your core muscles. The good news is that a strong core can offer numerous health benefits whether you lead an active or a leisurely lifestyle.
GOLO, the pioneering wellness solutions company and creator of the AeroTrainer® exercise platform, cites several reasons to consider exercises that target your core muscles:
#1—It’s Not Just for Professional Athletes: While professional and amateur athletes alike benefit from core muscle workouts, regular core exercise regimens can help just about anyone interested in good health and improved strength and stamina. From baby boomers concerned about flexibility to millennials and Gen-Xers who simply can’t make it to the gym, exercising your core muscles can play a critical role in your overall health and fitness.
#2—Low Impact: Low-impact exercises such as planks can deliver a plethora of health benefits, including tightening and strengthening your abs, improving upper body strength, building stronger back muscles and helping your heart by boosting blood flow.
#3—Back Pain: Stretching and strengthening your back while building core strength creates balance between your lower back and abdominal muscles. Regular exercise can help prevent and lessen common back pain by targeting the spine and its supporting muscles.
#4—Sculpting and Toning: Regular exercise can aid in weight loss due to increased activity and it can help you achieve a more sculpted, toned physique. Exercises such as bridges, squats and kicks targeting your glutes, hamstrings, calves and inner thighs can help take your legs to the next level for an improved look and added strength.
Visit www.AeroTrainer.com for further facts and tips.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- FOR YOUR HEALTH: Helping The Nervous System Heal Itself
- FOR YOUR HEALTH: Ring In The New Year With An ‘Anti’ Resolution List
- FOR YOUR HEALTH: Get The Facts About Fertility, Pregnancy, And COVID-19 Vaccines
- FOR YOUR HEALTH: Wisdom Teeth Removal: Why, When And How
- FOR YOUR HEALTH: Four Ways To Have A Festive And Safe Holiday Season
- FOR YOUR HEALTH: Three Ways To Keep Your Child Safe From COVID-19
- FOR YOUR HEALTH: A Change Of Heart On COVID-19 Vaccination
- FOR YOUR HEALTH: Talk To Your Kids About The Dangers Of Flavored Tobacco
- FOR YOUR HEALTH: Untreated Vision Loss Can Speed Cognitive Decline
- FOR YOUR HEALTH: New Hope for Treating Neurodegenerative Diseases