Rochester Institute of Technology, in Rochester, New York, celebrated its 131st Academic Convocation in May. Diplomas were distributed to graduates following the event at separate ceremonies held by each of RIT’s nine colleges and two academic centers.
Jennifer Smith, of Sidney, received a bachelor of science degree in mechanical engineering from RIT’s Kate Gleason College of Engineering.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Sydney Townsend on MCPHS dean’s list
- 2021-’22 Real Estate Tax Due Dates
- Up and down the Kennebec Valley: Tiffany Hill Chapel
- Sidney Resident inducted into honor society for first-year success
- Up and down the Kennebec Valley: Granges – Part 3
- Mia Dawbin Pine Tree Council’s first female Eagle Scout
- Disc golf fundraising tourney set for Feb. 27 in Sidney
- Up and down the Kennebec Valley: Mail delivery – Conclusion
- Anna Schutte makes the deans’ list at Azusa Pacific University
- Local scouts rally in attempt to save Camp Bomazeen