Northeastern University, in Boston, Massachusetts, is pleased to recognize those students who distinguish themselves academically during the course of the school year. Winslow resident Samuel Lambrecht, a Northeastern University student majoring in electrical and computer engineering, was recently named to the University’s dean’s list for the Spring semester, which ended in May 2021.
In addition to achieving distinction through the dean’s list, Samuel Lambrecht is a member of the University Honors Program, which offers high caliber students the chance to further hone their studies and interests, live in special interest residential communities, participate in enriched, interdisciplinary courses, and engage in research and creative endeavors, service, and global experiences. Invitation into the University Honors Program is highly competitive and students must maintain a high GPA to maintain membership.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Local residents named to Simmons University dean’s list
- Winslow resident named to UMass Lowell dean’s list
- PHOTO: 2021 Winslow Minors baseball team
- PHOTO: Winslow Majors softball team
- PHOTOS: Winslow youth baseball, softball gear up for season
- Temple Academy Outreach Team doing great things within our community
- PHOTOS: Fall 2020 Winslow travel soccer teams
- PHOTO: Waterville-Winslow football action
- Congratulations to area graduates — Class of 2020
- Winslow High School announces Class of 2020 top 10 seniors