To the editor:
The Litter-free China! volunteers would like to request help from the folks who throw aluminum beer and soda cans from their cars. Don’t go to the trouble of flattening before discarding because we turn in cans to the Transfer Station and flattened cans are apparently not redeemable. Of course, it’s best if the cans are not tossed at all, but if you do, don’t flatten them.
Your thoughtfulness is appreciated.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR: LD594 easy pathway for retirement savings
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR: Humidity linked to spreading of flu
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Take control of your future
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR: Times have changed
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR: Protect previous natural resource
- LETTERS: Thank you for good thoughts
- LETTERS: Do the teenagers of today know what it is meant to be of service?
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR: I miss that America
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR: It’s not hunting; it’s just killing
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR: AARP fighting for prescription drug cost reductions