To the editor:
On behalf of the Palermo Food Pantry, I thank the generous students of Palermo School and Erskine Academy and their families who donated food to Palermo Food Pantry and Good Shepherd Bank. The donations we received will greatly help families in need in our community.
The Palermo Food Pantry is open every Tuesday from 11 a.m. – noon. We are located at the Community Center on Turner Ridge Road across from the ball field. All are welcome.
Thank you very much,
June Nerber, Director
Palermo Food Pantry
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- LETTERS: Smiles, waves and happy birthday
- LETTERS: What about the USPS?
- LETTERS: AARP is politically nonpartisan
- LETTERS: A calm, measured approach to life and politics
- LETTERS: Two votes for Koch
- LETTERS: What are plans for nursing homes?
- LETTERS: Supports Preston, again
- LETTTERS: Supports local candidates
- LETTERS: Vote for the good of the town
- LETTERS: Visiting with our loved ones