Allyson Cunningham, of Augusta, Kaili Shorey, of Vassalboro, Abigail Bloom, of Waterville, and Maddie Beckwith, of Winslow.
To qualify for dean’s list status, undergraduate students must obtain a grade point average of 3.5 or higher, based on 12 or more credit hours of work in classes using the letter grade system.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- PHOTOS: Winslow travel soccer U-13 & U-10
- Winslow resident graduates from UMass Lowell
- St. Anselm College presents dean’s list
- 2021-’22 Real Estate Tax Due Dates
- Michaud completes New Zealand project
- Local residents named to Simmons University dean’s list
- VASSALBORO: Despite parents’ objection, board votes to require face masks indoors by a split vote
- Vassalboro school supplies drive at VCS
- Winslow resident named to UMass Lowell dean’s list
- Mr. E is moving on!