U.S. Senator Susan Collins announced that Kristin Bishop, a Madison native, has been hired as a staff assistant in her Washington, D.C., office. Kristin recently completed her fall internship in Senator Collins’ D.C. office and also served as a summer intern in her D.C. and Augusta offices. Kristin is the daughter of Frank and Vanessa Bishop of Madison.
“Kristin displayed a strong work ethic as a fall and summer intern and has an impressive record of achievement,” said Senator Collins. “I am delighted that she will continue to serve Mainers as a member of my staff in Washington, D.C.”
Kristin graduated Phi Beta Kappa from Bowdoin College in May 2018 with a degree in Government & Legal Studies and Education. While in college, Kristin was an active leader in community service organizations focusing on education and public service. As a staff assistant, Kristin will be assisting with front office duties and fielding constituent requests.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Two local students on URI dean’s list
- Controversy over China Police Department heats up
- Town manager explains proposed police budget for 2021-22
- China selectmen unanimously support CBC program
- VASSALBORO: Two solar farm requests to fill June planners’ agenda
- VASSALBORO: No comments during marijuana ordinance hearing
- China Recreation Committee sets rules for field uses
- China road committee discusses paving plans
- China planners postpone request for solar permit extension
- WINDSOR: Employee manual updated to include better explanation of PTO