Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Vassalboro selectmen to meet Thursday, April 15, 2021
- Vassalboro school board approves first reading of school budget
- Vassalboro planners look at potential fourth solar development
- Vassalboro selectmen, school committee suggest compactor supplement at transfer station
- Vassalboro school board fails to finalize budget proposal
- VASSALBORO: Road complaints bring action by selectmen
- Vassalboro planning board meets
- China broadband committee not yet committed to Axiom; discussions amicable
- Vassalboro school leaders give cautious, optimistic report
- Vassalboro budget committee focuses on transfer station, public works