Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Deputy clerk of the year
- Vassalboro Riverside Drive solar project gets final approval
- VASSALBORO: Town projects get attention of selectmen
- Vassalboro selectmen make progress on several issues, make no decisions
- Vassalboro school board approves 2020 opening plan
- School year 2020: Difficult choices for parents
- Vassalboro deputy clerk resigns after 6 years
- VASSALBORO: Only one resident attends Longroad Energy hearing
- Vassalboro selectmen set tax rate for 2020-21 at 14.35 mils
- LongRoad Energy to hold public informational meeting