The Planning Board will be holding a Public Hearing on March 15th at 6:30 p.m.
The Public hearing is for the Murphy Subdivision Revision of Nelson Lane/Marden Hill Road.
Due to COVID restrictions we are limited to how many people can be in the office.
ZOOM meeting info will be posted on the town’s website: www.townofpalermo.org
For more information, contact:
Town Clerk, Treasurer, & Registrar of Voters
Town of Palermo
45 N. Palermo Rd
Palermo, Maine 04354
207-993-2296/ fax 207-993-2938
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- 2021-’22 Real Estate Tax Due Dates
- Palermo VFD receives gift from women’s extension group
- Northern Light begins Covid-19 community vaccinations
- Palermo woman elected to board of trustees at library
- Local municipal offices set to re-open
- Electronic tags to replace stickers at China transfer station
- Sheepscot Lake Association holds 2019 annual meeting
- COMMUNITY COMMENTARY: Sheepscot Lake Association continues scientific monitoring of water quality
- Palermo residents win battle over Sheepscot Lake dam opening
- Palermo residents speak up about Sheepscot fishway