A public supper will be held at the Freedom Congregational Church on Saturday, August 1, from 4:30 – 6 p.m., at the church hall. These will be takeout dinners only. There will be some optional seating available following Covid-19 guidelines. All proceeds will benefit church projects.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- EVENTS: Bird migration walk set for May 15
- EVENTS: Branch Mills flea market opens May 15
- EVENTS: Permaculture in the Park begins new season
- EVENTS: St. Michael Walk-a-Thon rescheduled
- Vassalboro holds 250th anniversary commemoration and Civil War monument re-dedication
- Taste of Waterville: The show will go on with modified format and location
- Vassalboro selectmen to hold public hearing on marijuana ordinance
- China School Forest work day set for May 8
- Victor Grange to host drive-thru supper
- Children’s book author Jeanine Deas to hold book signing