Town of Fairfield
TOWN OF FAIRFIELD NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
The Fairfield Town Council will hold a Public Hearing via Zoom in the Council Chambers, at the Community Center, at 61 Water Street, on Wednesday April 28, 2021, at 6:30 p.m., for the purpose of hearing public comments on the following matter:
Proposed amendments to the Land Use Ordinance; 9.20 Marijuana Business (M.R.S.A. Title 28-B & Title 22), and Land Use Map amendment extending the commercial use zone along U.S. Route 201. Draft available at fairfieldme.com.
Copies are available at the Town Office. All interested persons are invited to attend the public hearings and will be given an opportunity to be heard at that time.
Signed: Christine Keller, Town Clerk
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- LEGAL NOTICES for Thursday, July 29, 2021
- LEGAL NOTICES for Thursday, July 22, 2021
- LEGAL NOTICES for Thursday, June 24, 2021
- LEGAL NOTICES for Thursday, June 17, 2021
- LEGAL NOTICES for Thursday, May 27, 2021
- LEGAL NOTICES from Thursday, May 20, 2021
- PUBLIC NOTICE: Town of Fairfield
- LEGAL NOTICES for Thursday, April 29, 2021
- LEGAL NOTICES for Thursday, April 22, 2021
- TOWN OF FAIRFIELD NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING