A Hannaford program has selected Albert Church Brown Memorial Library, in China Village, to be a part of the exciting and innovative Hannaford Cause Bag program, which is specially designed to support local nonprofits.
For every Hannaford Helps reusable bag purchased at the Hannaford located in South China during the month of September, $1 is donated to the library’s cause in order to help us fulfill their mission.
Tom Parent, president of the board of trustees says, “We continually appreciate all the support you give, which has allowed ACBM China Library to maintain the work we do in our community. The Hannaford Cause Bag program is a simple and fun way to continue this support.”
Please visit the Hannaford store located at South China during the month of September and buy the specially designed bag with the good karma message.
“Imagine if every one of our supporters purchases just one bag!” Parent continues. “What if everyone bought two! and, purchasing these beautiful Hannaford Helps reusable bags will support us while also helping to eliminate paper/plastic use.”
The board asks that individuals pass this exciting news on to your friends and family. Let them know that the Hannaford Helps bags are located on the reusable bag rack and at various registers.
- Vassalboro Selectmen plan ahead; set holiday schedule, and town meeting date for June 4
- China Board to review Varney application, hold public hearing
- China TIF committee agrees on two motions
- CHINA: Committee recommends new forklift, pre-crusher compactor for transfer station
- CHINA: Planners revert to old method for reviewing conditional use applications
- Glowa announces run for state Senate seat
- China selectmen hold annual vision session: take no action
- Fire departments dominate China selectmen’s meeting
- CHINA: TIF members postpone action on six items
- Emergency services discussed by China residents; MacFarland elected board chairman