by Mary Lee Rounds
There are probably less than 10 pharses in the U.S. that will turn your blood cold. “I want a divorce….,” “You are pregnant”… and “You have shingles…” The dreaded diagnosis most of us have heard of and know someone with them. I must be falling into that age group where it becomes more prevalent. I heard that exact diagnosis this week. Yes, there is pain and disgusting looking skin, but the itching is what I can’t deal with. And as with all itches the orders are “Don’t Scratch!”
I came down with this on Tuesday so have not paid much attention to town. Field Day is May 28-30. That I do know.
Have a great week.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- I’m Just Curious: Would you be interested?
- Complex renovation would improve ADA access
- I’m Just Curious: Sorry, Christmas is coming!
- Help For People With Problem Perspiration
- SCORES & OUTDOORS: Where have all the birds gone?
- REVIEWS: Conductor: von Karajan; Novelist: Arnold Bennett; Film: Four Brothers
- IF WALLS COULD TALK, Week of October 26, 2017
- SOLON & BEYOND, Week of October 26, 2017
- TECH TALK: Virtual Money – The next evolution in commerce
- I’m Just Curious: Marriage history