by Mary Lee Rounds
There are probably less than 10 pharses in the U.S. that will turn your blood cold. “I want a divorce….,” “You are pregnant”… and “You have shingles…” The dreaded diagnosis most of us have heard of and know someone with them. I must be falling into that age group where it becomes more prevalent. I heard that exact diagnosis this week. Yes, there is pain and disgusting looking skin, but the itching is what I can’t deal with. And as with all itches the orders are “Don’t Scratch!”
I came down with this on Tuesday so have not paid much attention to town. Field Day is May 28-30. That I do know.
Have a great week.
- Observations while waiting for tomatoes to ripen
- I’m Just Curious: A little fun
- REVIEW POTPOURRI: Composer Wolfgang Mozart Conductor Cesar Franck Author John Sandford
- IF WALLS COULD TALK, Week of July 28, 2016
- SOLON & BEYOND, Week of July 28, 2016
- I’m Just Curious: Would you be interested?
- Complex renovation would improve ADA access
- I’m Just Curious: Sorry, Christmas is coming!
- Help For People With Problem Perspiration
- SCORES & OUTDOORS: Where have all the birds gone?