Patriotic American citizens will rally on the Capitol on Saturday April 14, at 2 p.m. This is part of a nationwide effort by the NCCPA (National Constitutional Coalition of Patriotic Americans) to peacefully unite supporters of the Constitution and specifically the second amendment. Those attending the event also support a wide range of patriotic American values, some of which include our faith, our president, our law enforcement, our veterans and armed service members, common sense solutions to gun violence and government accountability.
Support of the Constitution and specifically the second amendment are generally a common ideal across these values and it is what has drawn in those indicating they are attending. Speakers will include Mark Holbrook, Mary Mayhew, Sheriff Scott Nichols, State Senator Garrett Murch and State Senator Eric Brakey.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Seeking parents help to provide bus to Cony
- KHS to present Midcoast Maine in World War II
- Keeping French heritage alive in central Maine
- Michelle Boyer inducted in Whitefield Lions
- KHS to present story of family’s life in a lighthouse
- Kennebec Historical Society to present “A History of Camp Keyes”
- Kennebec Historical Society Holds Annual Victorian Tea
- St. Michael School students distribute over 200 baskets to community members in need
- Kennebec Historical Society’s September public presentation: “Maine in World War I”
- Augusta’s Lincoln School benefits from Eagle Scout project