No education is complete without the opportunity to discover the world and our role in the global society. Stonehill college students, in Easton, Massachusetts, traveled to countries near and far in the pursuit of knowledge, humanity and service during the fall 2015 semester.
Marissa L. Jordan, of Whitefield, studied in Italy at John Cabot University, Rome. A member of the class of 2017, is studying communication and political science and international studies.
Abigail S. Weston, of Waterville, studied in Germany at Freie Universitat Berlin European Studies Program. A member of the class of 2017, is studying graphic design.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Emmanuel College announces fall 2016 dean’s list
- New Dimension, Taconnet credit unions merge
- Waterville News: LaLiberty named to Waterville Creates! board
- St. Lawrence University students study abroad
- Waterville News: PechaKucha Night program to be on global migration
- Area News: Central Maine Squares donate to children’s home
- Girl Scouts bake pies for dinner
- Parade of Lights kicks off season
- Maine Children’s Home lacking donations for program
- Local communities honor veterans with parade